Notary Public Service
Fastest Labs Plano, after more than a decade of expertise. is happy to offer notary public service. A public officer constituted by law is ready to serve you in non-contentious matters usually concerned with general financial transactions, estates, deeds, powers-of-attorney, and foreign and international business.
Our notary’s main functions are:
- To validate the signature of a person (for purposes of signing a document).
- Administer oaths and affirmations.
- Take affidavits and statutory declarations, including from witnesses.
- Authenticate the execution of certain classes of documents.
- Take acknowledgments (e.g., of deeds and other conveyances)
- Provide notice of foreign drafts.
- Provide exemplifications and notarial copies; and,
- To perform certain other official acts depending on the jurisdiction
For more information on our services, give us a call at (469) 661-9020 or request an appointment today!
We gladly welcome walk-ins and same-day services.