Immigration DNA Testing
Fast Services. Reliable Results.
It is sometimes crucial to show that you have a relative or immediate family member who is already a permanent, lawful citizen of the United States in order to get an immigration visa. A DNA test is among the most reliable ways to prove such a link. When an immigrant lacks clear documentation showing his or her link to a U.S. family member, having a reliable immigration DNA test becomes even more critical.
We realize the importance of your immigration DNA testing service at Fastest Labs Plano, which is why we provide some of the fastest, most dependable tests in the market. Our thorough immigration exams have assisted countless individuals in obtaining an immigration visa by demonstrating their link with a parent, grandparent, sibling, or other family who is currently residing in the United States. If you are applying for a visa or have a family who is trying to come to the United States, our staff can address your concerns and walk you through the DNA testing procedure.
For more information on our services, give us a call at (469) 661-9020 or request an appointment today! We gladly welcome walk-ins and same-day services.
HOW THE PROCESS WORKS
DNA testing for immigration is not as difficult as it appears. Nevertheless, the procedure can be lengthy and involves collaboration from both the individual trying to come to the United States (the visa applicant) and a relative who is already a citizen of the United States (the petitioner).
Generally, the process works as follows:
● The U.S. relative, or petitioner, makes an appointment at one of our accredited lab facilities
● A DNA sample is collected from the petitioner via a cheek swab.
● The DNA sample is sent for analysis at our main testing location.
● Next, the visa applicant will be prompted to make an appointment for DNA testing at a U.S. embassy or consulate.
● After paying the required fee, the visa applicant must bring the receipt to his or her appointment. Without a receipt, the appointment will be rescheduled.
● Upon arrival at the appointment, the applicant must have the following: his or her passport, a valid photo of him or herself, and the DNA test payment receipt.
● A DNA sample will be collected from the visa applicant via a cheek swab. This is witnessed by officials to ensure test accuracy.
● The sample is then sent to our Fastest Labs Plano clinic for analysis in the U.S.
Once the DNA test results are obtained, the visa applicant can proceed with the application procedure.
At Fastest Labs Plano, immigration DNA testing is conducted with extreme care to ensure total accuracy. As a result, it is critical that you fulfill all of the stages in the testing method. It is also critical that you choose a testing facility that is certified by the American Association of Blood Banks (AABB), and Fastest Labs Plano only works with fully accredited and professional laboratories that provide all sorts of immigration testing services. We provide high-quality testing services and exceptional customer service in order to give you the fastest and most accurate DNA test results available.